Where is Downtown Caloundra located?
In Caloundra the gateway to the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Is there free parking available in Downtown Caloundra?
Yes. 547 free parks available in over 6 car parks.
What is Downtown Caloundra known for?
Caloundra is a vibrant seaside town at the southernmost end of the Sunshine Coast. Just 1 hour north of Brisbane. According to locals, the most outstanding feature of Caloundra is the natural surrounds, especially the beautiful and pristine beaches, with the relaxed beach lifestyle being one of the top reasons why people visit or live in the area.
What is there for kids to do in Downtown Caloundra?
- Spinners Bar and Bowling
- Adventure Empire – Indoor rock climbing centre
- Rollerdrome Family Skate Centre
- Aquatic Lifestyle Centre – indoor pool, baby slides, skate park
- Kings Beach tidal pool and saltwater fountain
- Aquatic adventures – Jet ski, kayak, SUP, Surf
- Caloundra Coastal Pathway – walk, cycle, run 7 Beaches
- Kids art classes, cooking classes, movies, Surf School.