Caloundra Collectables, is located in the main street 61 Bulcock Street Caloundra on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. A family owned local business run by Tom and Bec O’Sullivan, it offers good old fashioned and friendly service. We are open Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.00 and Saturdays 9.00 – 2.00, and Sundays 9.00 – 1.00.
Browse the website for many wonderful products at your leisure any time day or night.
All stock is held at the shop and packaged and sent locally.
Of course, for those locals or visitors you are more than welcome to pick up your items in store.
So what’s inside you ask….well….too much to list fully, but includes:
- Diecast model cars including Australian, American, and European, in all scales
- Heaps of VW Kombie and Beetle stuff
- Miniature fairies, mermaids, and ballerinas
- Selection of popular pop culture items
- Selection of model railway products
- Diecast construction models including tip trucks, concrete mixers, front end loaders, excavators and cranes etc
- Metal tin signs
- Hand made tin replicas
- and much more……..
So next time your visiting Caloundra make sure you call in to say g’day and have a browse through. We’re always sourcing new and different stock to fill the shelves.
Telephone: 0477 777 152