23 May @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
One event on 28 April 2020 at 2:00pm
One event on 7 May 2020 at 10:00am
One event on 12 May 2020 at 5:00pm
One event on 13 May 2020 at 10:00am
One event on 19 May 2020 at 5:00pm
One event on 23 May 2020 at 10:00am
Join author of Unpacking: A life unpacked, unedited and mostly unashamed, Angie Hammond, for tips on how to finally ‘let go’.
- Learn how to stop comparing your life with others and lose your fear of judgement.
- Work on your self-esteem and practice acceptance.
- Discover ways to step back and analyse your situation to make clearer decisions.
- Determine how to identify when you need help and get the courage to ask for it.
- Identify barriers that are holding you back from living your best life.
Free sessions. Various locations. Registration essential.