The Trojan War
30 May @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
One event on 30 May 2024 at 7:30 pm
A Slightly Isolated Dog production – This explosive and hilarious work uses a cast of faux-French performers to create a joyful, interactive celebration. Theatrical magic, wicked pop songs and fierce wit is combined to create a delightful romp through this classic twisted tale.
When Paris is born, it is prophesied that he will bring the destruction of the city. To avoid this fate, he is sent away to be sacrificed. But this starts a series of events that will inevitably lead to the destiny his parents were so desperately trying to avoid.
The Trojan War tells the story of the tragic fall of Troy. It’s a raucous celebration of our ridiculous lives: using this classic tale of gods and heroes to playfully explore questions around the current chaos of our times.
VIP THEATRE EXPERIENCE – 7.30pm performance only – $89 per person
- Main course dinner in our restaurant pre-show
- Standard glass of wine or beer
- Premium seating in C or D rows in the Playhouse (tiered seating)
VIP CABARET EXPERIENCE – 7.30pm performance only – $109 per person
- Two course dinner in our restaurant pre-show
- A bottle of wine (between 2) that can be transferred to the cabaret table during the performance
- Seating at an intimate cabaret table for two in the theatre – close to stage
- A selection of locally sourced cheese, blue, brie and cheddar accompanied with quince paste, dried fruits, assorted crackers pre-set to your cabaret table.
VIP DINING MENU: VIPs will be contacted closer to the event to make their dining selections.