- This event has passed.
7 April @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
If you are a young adult and love all things Manga and Anime then join in for some fandom fun! Make an appearance or spend the whole afternoon. There is something for everyone at the Mini Manga-Con.
- Attend the panel of special guest, Shiiva Cosplay and learn about the world of cosplay.
- Enter the cosplay runway for your chance to win! Cosplay Runway Guidelines
- Cosplay friendly event. Come along dressed to impress, even if you do not enter the runway.
- Are you an Anime whiz? Enter the quiz show for a chance to win an awesome pop-culture prize pack.
- Chill out and watch some Anime courtesy of Crunchyroll.
- Challenge friends to a game off. Take your pick of video, board or retro arcade games!
- Bring your old manga to swap with other manga-heads. Manga Swap Guidelines
Drop in to an activity station and make goodies to take home:
- Cosplay Animal Ears – Make your own beginner level cosplay animal ears
- Kawaii Clay Charms – Work with air-dry clay by sculpting your own mini clay charm
- Badge making
- Origami and paper toys.
Free event. Registration required. Ages 12+.